We are closed for the following holidays: Memorial Day, July 4 th, Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Day. We are not closed for the more minor school holidays. Once again, if in doubt – please call!
We offer parent and tot classes for little ones as young as 18 months.
YES! We have a large viewing area with windows from which you can see most of your child’s class. However, there are some areas of the gym that are not as visible because of structural walls, supports, and equipment. Unless your child is in a parent participation class, our insurance mandates that parents are not allowed in the gym during class times.
YES! Families with two children attending our programs receive a discount. Some discounted classes or special programs are not eligible. Please see our office staff so they may assist you.
All of our classes begin with a warm up and stretch. Students will learn basic body positions which are the building blocks of our sport. After warm up, students rotate to 3 to 4 different Olympic events, during this time the children will review skills learned in previous weeks and will be introduced to new skills.
- Girls’ Events: Floor, Vault, Bars, Beam and Trampoline
- Boys’ Events: Floor, Vault, Bars, Rings, Trampoline and Pommel Horse
Class cancellation due to weather will be listed on the website, the Facebook page, and on Channel 5 News.
The number of students in a class varies depending on the age and the particular program.
Student to teacher ratios:
- Parent and Tot – 9:1
- 3 year olds – 5:1
- 4 & 5 year olds – 6:1
- Ages 6 and up, Beginner Tumbling and Level 1 – 7:1
- Ages 6 and up, all other levels – 8:1
Make-ups are a privilege that we are happy to offer, however they are on a first-come, first-served basis. Students are limited to two make-up classes per session. Make-up classes for vacations or pre-planned absences may be made up before the missed class. We do not issue refunds for any missed classes.
You may approach your child’s instructor after class or call our office to speak with an instructor during office hours. You may also e-mail our office at email@example.com. Please avoid speaking to our instructors while they are instructing.
- Please be on time for class. This is extremely important. We do warm-ups, take roll, cover safety rules and explain special announcements.
- Regular attendance is important – Gymnastics is a progressive sport; missing classes may cause your child to fall behind the rest of the class.
- Students only in the gym – Only participating students are permitted in the gym area during class time (unless otherwise instructed). Students are not allowed on any of the equipment before or after their class unless supervised by an instructor. Parents are asked not to converse with the students while in a class situation.
- No food or gum is permitted in the gym workout area.
On your first day of class, notify the office you are attending for the first time. Find a cubby to place all your belongings (jacket, shoes, socks, loose clothing etc) then please wait in the lobby until your name or group is called by the instructor. Have FUN!
- We recommend girls wear a leotard.
- The boys are required to wear loose fitting shorts with no buttons, buckles or zippers.
- Jewelry of any kind is not allowed in the gym. It can be dangerous to students, instructors and can damage the equipment.
- Students participate bare foot.
- Hair that obstructs vision must be tied back, this is for the safety of the student.
Payment & Registration Information
Only new students may drop a class within the first two weeks. Refunds are given for the price of the class only and not the registration fee.
There are NO refunds or credits for dropping a class if you have taken classes here before. Once a session has commenced you are in class for the entire session, regardless of attendance, except for medical reasons.
For medical situations validated by a written acknowledgement from a licensed medical professional you will be granted a credit. A doctor’s release is needed to return. In every case we care about you as a customer, should you decide to leave our program, please notify our office.
NO PROBLEM! As long as there is a vacancy, tuition will be prorated relative to the starting date after the first week. You will receive a makeup class for week one.
You must commit to a day and time so that we can maintain safe class sizes and so your child experiences a consistent class experience. If you need to change classes our office staff will assist you to make adjustments. We do not encourage changing classes frequently as it may interfere with the speed at which you child learns.
First take a look at our program schedule and decide which day and time you would prefer. Our office staff can assist you with appropriate levels and times. Registration cards and payment must be completed prior to student participation in World Class programs. All tuition fees will be adjusted based upon when you enroll during the month or session. Coaches are available to do evaluations for a student who has prior experience. Please call our office and set up a convenient time.